Reservoir Labs’ Algorithms team is expanding and seeking new team members for our sensing research and development projects. Reservoir’s projects radiate from core expertise and proprietary technology in high performance computing, including particularly advanced mathematics and algorithms. We currently have research projects in the area of advanced trackers and advanced imaging, that can be used for discrimination and classification. The projects have both defense and commercial applications. We also have projects in new forms of data analytics and high performance machine learning that can be coupled with sensor systems for novel capabilities.
- Innovate and lead advanced sensor research and development projects
- Create, implement, and evaluate new sensor algorithms and systems
- Represent the company in academic conferences and industry events
- Engage with clients to understand their needs
To start off, you will be given the opportunity to work on different projects within small technical teams. As you grow, you will research/lead/manage your own projects.
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. degree with strength and expertise in math, physics, sensing, and/or signal processing.
- Strong Programming skills: C, C++, MATLAB, Python
We have openings in several technical areas; the types of deep expertise that we are seeking includes:
- Compressive sensing, super-resolution
- n-D radar imaging, STAP, SAR, …
- High Performance Embedded Computing (GPUs, FPGAs, DSPs, …)
- Adaptive signal processing
- Digital communications (modulation/demodulation, error correcting codes, …)
- Machine learning
- Sensing and signal processing algorithms
- Advanced mathematics and algorithms
- Theoretical physics
We particularly seek versatile candidates who are able to rapidly be productive in new areas and contribute to multiple projects.
We have offices in New York City and Portland:
We welcome candidates willing to relocate to our NY or OR offices. Our engineering teams are distributed with members on the US west coast, midwest, and east coast. We have infrastructure in place to enable work-at-home and authorizations to do business in several states, and welcome inquiries from candidates outside of either physical location.
How to Apply
Pursuant to DFARS 252.225-7048, we can only consider US Citizens for this position. Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Adobe PDF.
Reservoir Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce including individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nations, cultures, ethnic groups, veteran status, and physical abilities.