Reservoir Labs’ award winning Cybersecurity team is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work on High Performance Network Computing for our growing business. We are named as one of the top 500 “hottest and most innovative” Cybersecurity companies in the nation by Cybersecurity Ventures. You will help us innovate and lead advanced research and development projects within our security product team.
- Contribute to research and development of network processing and analysis products
- Program and utilize advanced packet processing and data analytics hardware (physical, virtual, cloud)
- Develop and implement new algorithms and systems for high-throughput network processing
- Develop systems of devices, integrating with other parts of the cybersecurity and networking infrastructure
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science with strength and experience in networking, algorithms, and computer systems
- Skilled in systems programming tools (C, C++, scripting languages, and kernels)
- Strong software engineering skills and experience with software engineering tools (e.g., Atlassian, Mercurial, GIT, …)
- Zeek (Bro), Suricata, Splunk
- Experience with advanced networking products, protocols, hardware
- Experience with supporting product teams and clients
- Cybersecurity and network security
- Prior work with a variety of computer architectures
We have offices in New York City and Portland:
Telecommuting will be considered upon request. Our engineering teams are distributed with members on the West Coast, Midwest, and East Coast. We have infrastructure in place to enable work-at-home and authorizations to do business in several states, and welcome inquiries from candidates outside of either physical location.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use Adobe PDF.
Reservoir Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce including individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nations, cultures, ethnic groups, veteran status, and physical abilities.