Reservoir Labs’ award winning Cybersecurity team is seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer to join our growing business. We are named as one of the top 500 fastest and most innovative Cybersecurity companies in the nation by Cybersecurity Ventures. You will help us innovate and lead advanced research and development projects within our security product team.
- Lead and support new security product initiatives
- Contribute to research and development of network security products
- Perform system design, debugging, and performance tuning
- Engage in pre-sales and post-sales activities with prospective clients and re-sellers
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science with 2+ years of relevant industry experience or MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science with a focus on network security
- Skilled in C, C++, Python, and bash
- Strong software engineering and development skills
- Experience with supporting security product teams and clients
- Prior knowledge/experience working with network security or security products
- Git, Mercurial
- Zeek (formerly Bro), Suricata, Splunk
- Prior work with a variety of computer architectures
- Permanent Residency
Reservoir Labs has offices in New York City and Portland:
Telecommuting is available for this position. We welcome candidates willing to relocate to our New York or Oregon offices. Our engineering teams are distributed with members on the West Coast, Midwest, and East Coast. We have infrastructure in place to enable work-at-home and authorizations to do business in several states, and welcome inquiries from candidates outside of either physical location.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Adobe PDF.
Reservoir Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce including individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nations, cultures, ethnic groups, veteran status, and physical abilities.