Reservoir Labs’ award winning cybersecurity team is seeking a Cybersecurity Support Engineer to join our growing business. We are named as one of the top 500 fastest and most innovative cybersecurity companies in the nation by Cybersecurity Ventures. You will be the product face for our network security products and team.
- Be the first point of contact supporting Reservoir’s customers, providing technical support for Reservoir’s products.
- Triage incoming customer requests for assistance, logging incidents when needed.
- Deliver first level and second level support, including account administration, licensing, product installation and usage issues, and documentation requests, etc.
- Act as an internal advocate for the customer to ensure issues are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. Ensure continual, clear communication with client regarding disposition of support request.
- Work closely with product engineering and sales to provide timely remedies to the customer.
- Update internal process and product documentation, where possible, based on lessons learned from client interaction.
- Become a product expert to ensure quick and accurate resolution of customer questions while driving internal feature and defect requests through engineering.
- Enjoy working with customers
- Experience with customer support
- Prior knowledge/experience working with network security and cyber architectures
- Proficiency in Linux, Python, and bash
- Familiarity with leading network security tools
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
The Cybersecurity Support Engineer will work out of Reservoir Labs’ headquarters in New York City:
632 Broadway, Suite 803, New York, NY
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use text, Microsoft Word, or Adobe PDF format.
Reservoir Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce including individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nations, cultures, ethnic groups, veteran status, and physical abilities.