If you’re interested in advancing and applying mathematics to program optimization for cutting-edge computer architectures, then you really want to be talking to us! We work on developing new and innovative compilers that break the mold of current computing.
Reservoir Labs is looking for Automatic Parallelization and Compiler Engineers and Researchers to join our growing business. We are tackling some of the most interesting and challenging problems in high performance computing, including designing compilers for high performance embedded computing systems, for machine learning, and for advanced supercomputers.
We have a great platform, R-Stream, for applying and advancing the polyhedral model of optimization for these challenges. This is an opportunity for a rewarding career in applied computer science research.
- Develop and apply polyhedral optimization for new architecture and applications
- Work on a wide range of projects within small teams of engineers
- Frequently interact with clients and effectively identify and meet client needs
- Represent the company in conferences and industry forums
- Opportunity to lead and manage projects
- An advanced degree in the field of computer science or applied mathematics
- Experience with compiler development, the polyhedral model, and computer architecture
- Experience with software engineering
- Solid intellectual ability, motivation, and a strong history of achievement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We are particularly interested in candidates with knowledge of the polyhedral model. Genuine interest in the spectrum of Reservoir’s projects is key, and the flexibility to move among them is essential.
We have offices in New York City and Portland:
Telecommuting may be available for this position. We also welcome candidates to relocate to our New York or Oregon offices. Our engineering teams are distributed with members on the West Coast, Midwest, and the East Coast. We have infrastructure in place to enable a work-at-home arrangement and welcome those candidates outside of either physical location.
How to Apply
We can consider U.S. citizens and foreign nationals eligible to work within the U.S. for this position. Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use Adobe PDF format.
Reservoir Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce including individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nations, cultures, ethnic groups, veteran status, and physical abilities.